"Loud organs His glory forth tell in deep tone" Henry Williams Baker (1821-1877)
Our organ was built by Hele & Co of Plymouth, dating from around 1890.
It is a fine example of late Victorian craftsmanship, and is well-loved by regulars and visitors alike. The instrument has had several upgrades, the last being carried out by Maurice Eglinton of Hele & Co in 2006.
The pedalboard is radiating and concave. The National Pipe Organ Register reference is H00186.